I vote Nature. Nature wins, hands down.
It is so fascinating seeing how different Ivan is than Adelle. At just seven months of age he has his own little personality and I would sum it up in one word: FEISTY. For example, we now change Ivan's diapers on the floor where we can lay him between our legs and pin his arms down with our calves. The changing table was not working! He would scream and try to roll away repeatedly which, when you're covered in poo, is not a good thing.
Has anyone else had a child that turned every diaper change into a wrestling match?
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago



1 comment:
I remember wrestling for a long time with Noah. Olivia is getting there - definitely makes it a loud experience expressing her distaste for staying on her back by screaming loudly, but the straps on the changing table seem to hold her down for now.
Post a Comment