Saturday, August 22, 2009

My darlings...

Today we went to the mall in search of decent clothing because our small Oregon town HAS NONE. I was fed up with TJ Maxx, Ross, Goodwill, Kmart, and Fred Meyer. So we headed over to Old Navy in the next town over. We had a lovely time and I'm so happy to be the proud owner of pants that fit and they're not from Goodwill!

We let Ivan walk around the nearly empty food court so he could burn off some energy before the car ride home. He was so happy to have all of that free space to explore. He was literally giggling the whole time. And then, to my horror, he got down on the floor, laid on his stomach, and LICKED the mall food court floor. Can you say "Eeew?"

Ugh, boys. He also licked my leg, licked the wall, and ate some paper today.

I would like to leave you with a lovely quote by Adelle: "Hey Momma? Did you know that everything I do and everything I see goes into my brain and gets stuck there forever and ever?"

3 comments:

Mollie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Valerie said...

It's amazing how your grossness tolerance goes up when you become a parent!!

Holladay Duplex said...

Gabe once licked the stadium seats at Sea World. In the splash zone.

I actually think the mall food court might be worse, though.