My darling 11-month-old little boy is not afraid to get his hands dirty. He loves crawling around outside squishing in the sand and dirt. He is also a kid that will spit up on the floor and then smear it around and play with it. Nothing is too gross for this kid. He is also very mischievous and loves to get into cupboards and drawers and squeeze through blockades that we put in his way in an attempt to "baby proof" our house.
That all being said, I wasn't too surprised when he managed to remove his diaper during a nap, take a big shit, and then play with it. Unfortunately for Jesse, I wasn't home at the time to assist with cleaning up the disaster. I had gone out to see a play with some coworkers and received the following text messages:
7:32pm
Ivan just woke up. No diaper. Shit everywhere.
7:34pm
Shit in his hair. Shit on his hands, feet, face, carpet, bed, EVERYTHING
7:52 pm
Every bar of the crib, the green frog, all shit. Little shit balls on the carpet. I want to cry.
7:58 pm
Don't worry. I will order a pizza and be okay.
8:11 pm
Froggy is gone.
Not a good day for Daddy. And for the record, our sweet little girl NEVER did this.
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago



6 comments:
Oh no. I'm cringing just reading alone the text sequence. I can only imagine the crime scene.
Poor dad.
wow.
for the record, my two boys never did that either.
Oh, man. I don't even know what to say.
I'm still traumatized.
Alyssa did this! Right before my dr's appt. I about died. (The story is on my blog, titled CPS moments).Jesse, I feel your pain!
Post a Comment