Today while Adelle was on nickjr.com she said to me:
"Mom! You have to go to shockwave.com because when you win games you win real cash! REAL CASH!"
I said, "Wow! Why don't you go tell Daddy?"
So, she went to Jesse and told him and he looked very surprised.
And just now she read what I wrote over my shoulder and said very excitedly, "You're going to shockwave.com?!"
"No" I said, "I'm just writing down what you said because I thought it was interesting."
"Well, it's interesting because we NEED money. We need thousands of money so that we can go to the place where we see all sorts of creatures from the sea."
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago



3 comments:
I can't believe she is reading that well!!! What's your secret?
age 2- singing ABCs
age 3- tracing her ABCs and learning the sounds
age 4- putting together 2 and 3 letter words
age 5- reading!
age 5 1/2 (not in Kindergarten yet)- reading at a 2nd grader's level
We've spent a lot of time on it and it worked!
Hmm... tell Adelle we need some REAL CASH too!!
Post a Comment