A newborn in one arm, a 7-year-old talking my ear off, a tornado of a toddler tearing my house apart and only one free hand to type...
Sunday, April 19, 2009
A rare photo
This is a rare occurrence: Jesse caught on film. And if that weren't enough, I got my kids in there too. I'll never understand why my husband is so camera shy; to me he is the most beautiful man on the planet.
What a great photograph! And how nice to get one with all three of them together!!
My solution was to beat my husband into submission. I told him that if he was going to shy away from the camera, I was going to take pictures of his butt and ruin is political aspirations forever.
He said it didn't matter because I had a blog and that alone had probably ruined his political aspirations forever.
So now he just makes stupid faces at the camera. Great.
4 comments:
Your family is adorable. I LOVE Ivan's cheeks!
:) GREAT photo. I love that you guys are always out doing fun stuff.
What a sweet photo of everyone. A great snapshot :)
What a great photograph! And how nice to get one with all three of them together!!
My solution was to beat my husband into submission. I told him that if he was going to shy away from the camera, I was going to take pictures of his butt and ruin is political aspirations forever.
He said it didn't matter because I had a blog and that alone had probably ruined his political aspirations forever.
So now he just makes stupid faces at the camera. Great.
Post a Comment