Monday, January 5, 2009

Again with the v-necks...


What was I thinking wearing a v-neck around this little barf monster? Jesse said to me, "why do you keep feeding him barf?" We're both so tired of being spit-up on. Both of our kids spit up a lot and all of our shirts are stained. It happens so often that I don't even change my clothes unless the area of wetness is at least the size of an orange. So, if you see a haggard mom at the grocery store with dried up crusty white baby barf all over her shoulder please be understanding. If she were to change her shirt every time her baby spit up on her she wouldn't have time to go grocery shopping at all because she would be so busy doing laundry.

3 comments:

Carla said...

Hi Melissa,
I came over from The Thing Is. All 4 of mine threw up ALL THE TIME!! Months and months of spit up, everything wet and moisty and soggy with yak.

I feel your pain. I do.

I loved how all of the moms at church had the same wet spots on their shoulders. Like a club.

erin said...

LOLOLOL! Thank you for this.

erin said...

p.s. Feel my abs.