Sunday, October 18, 2009

Conversations with Jesse

I had all four wisdom teeth yanked four days ago. Yeah. OUCH. I love Vicodin and chocolate flavored Ensure.

Late last night on post-op Day 3 I cuddled up with Jesse in bed. I tried not to breathe on him as I was sure my breath probably wasn't too awesome.

Me: "I hope there isn't a bad smell coming from my mouth."

Jesse: "Then shut your mouth! Oh, God there is a smell! It's like a bloody swamp. It's like I WISH someone would fart."

And the inner child came out in me. I laughed so hard I cried. We both laughed and laughed. And I was so grateful for the pain meds at that point or my face would have hurt so bad.

Jesse, dear, I hope you will want to kiss me again one day once my bloody tooth sockets have healed up. Sorry about the swamp breath.

2 comments:

Momisodes said...

Oh that is too funny. I'm so sorry to hear about your wisdom teeth. I still remember that operation all too well. I was laid out for 2 weeks on pain meds. I seriously think I recovered from delivery my child quicker!

Hope you're feeling better.

maybe said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^