Then after Adelle had been in bed for a while she got up and came out to the living room to tell us that she had heard scary noises outside of her window. Jesse told her it was our dog Cowboy (maybe it was, maybe it wasn't) and that Cowboy sees her light go off at bedtime and goes and sleeps under her window in the backyard to protect her. It's a total lie but Adelle bought it. Adelle is so lucky to have such a wonderful daddy.
On a side note, is it bad that I found a Cheerio on the couch and just brushed it onto the floor knowing that Ivan will get to it later? I vacuumed two days ago. The floor is totally clean. I've been cleaning for two hours and I just want to sit down already.



4 comments:
cute! and gross all at the same time! Good for jesse though!!
What a sweet and clever dad :)
As for the Cheerio? We've all become used to just brushing crumbs off the table onto the floor specifically for our K-9 vacuum.
do a test first see if you get sick from eating the cheerio off of the floor If not, and you have cleaned again, no worries or guilt! Jesse kills spiders that crawl on you too! He told me! : )
Aw, it's good for their immune system!
Post a Comment