As we sat together eating breakfast this morning...
Adelle: I wish you didn't have to go to work. I wish you could stay home every day because you are the most beautifulest mommy in the whole world!
Me: Thank you!
Adelle: And your hair is so pretty. I didn't know grown-ups could have blond hair!?
Me: Well, I went to the hair salon and they changed the color of my hair.
Adelle: Well, I wish they could make the whole thing lighter 'cause it looks kinda silly all black at the top.
My jaw dropped. I couldn't believe I was called out by a 5-year-old. So, I told Jesse that I really need to get my hair done again because my roots are grown out. Adelle said so!
I really shouldn't have been surprised at what she said given that she doesn't hesitate to let me know if I have bad breath or if my legs are hairy.
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago



4 comments:
Haha! How observant!
Audrey is the same way. The frankness of a Jersey girl!
priceless!! that is hilarious!! Olivia does the same thing to me!!
LOL! You have to love their honestly sometimes. Sort of :)
Post a Comment