Sunday, May 3, 2009

Oops

I left coffee grounds in the compost bucket. Cowboy ate them. Then he chewed up my sandals, tore a hole in Jesse's poncho, ate the arms and legs off of Adelle's dinosaur, ate part of a plastic bin, and ate the handle of his dog brush. All before 8am.

Too bad a dog doesn't use the caffeine rush to be productive like me and clean the whole house.

4 comments:

erin said...

Oops is right.

The Weaver Olsons said...

I think doggie pica is in their DNA.

Sarah @ BecomingSarah.com said...

Yeah, when our pets somehow get into caffeine, it just hypes them up to be MORE destructive. Sigh. If one of them cleaned the toilet even once, I wouldn't know what to do with them.

Maybe join a circus and exploit their hidden genius?

Holladay Duplex said...

Ah, I miss having a dog. At least they clean up underneath the table.