
The Graboid, also called the dirt dragon, is a fictional invertebrate species that is the primary antagonist of the Tremors movies. It is also the name Jesse used with Adelle when she was a baby and started to grab anything that came within arm's reach...your hair, the magazine you're reading, your sandwich. Ivan has reached the Graboid stage. Unfortunately, this means the number of things I can successfully do while holding him in one arm is now severely limited. Tonight while I tried cleaning up the kitchen while holding him he reached behind me and grabbed a bowl of rice and it all fell on the floor. Graboids also put everything in their mouth. We are now constantly fishing leaves, paper, string, and amorphous blobs of indigestible fuzz out of his mouth.



2 comments:
1. Who says fuzz is indigestible?
2. Does this make you the Armless Blogger?
LOL! I love the two photos side by side. I definitely remember my daughter in that phase!
Post a Comment